Old 04-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Elisabrat

ah sweet things... isn't it a wonderful thought? love the chatter. chocolate cup cakes with filling in my house? would last less than half a day with guido the candy sneaker living right here beside me. He just loves his sweets. so hiding that photo for sure no need to inspire him. He doesn't need help.

quilty louise that is a tough one to make a decision on. I guess it might be for the babies safety too to keep it inside just a while longer? I wouldn't want to be the one making that choice. I am blessed. I had three children and they are all alive and healthy and their living wasn't at such a high cost for me. Your daughter truly is in our thoughts at this time. Please be careful once again about saying Prayers or God in the blog please. It got a very good friend of mine in big trouble and would rather not lose any of you because we are not thinking of all beliefs. sigh. while this is not my choice it is the board rules. We are not allowed ever to post prayers or to ask for them unless you do it in the section that you can talk about your life.. its here near the bottom but I honestly forget where! on the forum main list. so please know we are thinking very hopeful thoughts for your family Quilty Louise and at the same time just being respectful of all beliefs.