View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:37 AM
Irishrose2

Good morning, y'all. I stopped in to see how you are doing and see how to keep my weight from going back up - it has started to creep a little. I went to loseit.com. If I want to lose 1.5 pounds a week, I get 924 calories a day. That seems restrictive to me. My mindset has been to never go below 1200. I didn't think it was advisable to do so as it's hard to get sufficient nutrients in your diet below 1200 calories. The site probably won't help me as I do better restricting carbs than counting calories. I can't eat many carbs and lose weight. I finished the bean soup so now to get rid of the cookies and curtail my candy habit so I can get back on track.

The clematis are lovely. I am envious of the longer growing seasons some areas have. I've still got ice in some of my gardens, but at least the ice the lake opened up this week. I have some serious quilting to do just when it getting flower season. Two weddings, two showers and two babies. The baby quilts are pieced and are on the machine for quilting. One baby quilt is finished and delivered. I finally had a new great granddaughter so I could do a pink one. Nice after several boys. MQC Falling Charms turned out cute. I'll see if the pic will post. [ATTACH=CONFIG]516882[/ATTACH]Hey, it worked. First one from my camera. Wishing you all a good, healthy eating day.
Attached Thumbnails 0315151352.jpg