Old 04-14-2015, 08:23 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Sounds like gardening is taking over everybody's time. I worked in garden beds today...have 3 of them ready for early vegetables. I rearranged a couple of my panels so took a little extra time. Tonight I burned grass south of the house. I'm determined to get that area under control of somehow. It's a rocky slope so mowing is possible in certain spots and that's only if I go downhill as it's at least a 45* angle. Really want to get some tall grasses in there, but many are not for zone 4. The blue stems are...drop seed too. I'd like to move the dry cow lot fence a little further north closer to the hose, but there are only certain places there is enough dirt to put in steel fence posts for the fence.

MrOK spread fertilizer on the ground that's to be planted to peas and barley. He's getting into his spring "zone" where he works till he drops and then sorta hopes for a little rain to slow the pace a bit

Last night, Cynthie from Iowa Star Quilts talked at our guild. Great quilts and a fun night. To see her patterns go to. www.iowastarquilts.com/ She is also on Facebook.

Ok the body is calling for rest....Need to make a list before I head to town tomorrow...Have a good night.....

Last edited by oksewglad; 04-14-2015 at 08:28 PM.