Old 04-16-2015, 05:40 AM
sw1902

Wow Rhonda, I could have written that post! Our new home is about 1,000 miles away from our current home. I have been trying to get rid of things for the eventual permanent move to our second home. My husband is still working also and we have only had our second home for 3 months. I hope our situation does not go on for years. I have not taken anything quilting related to the new home yet although I am planning a trip with another quilter to stay at the house in late May. We plan to take our machines and some tables. I will leave that machine and table there so I can sew anytime my husband and I go there. I have two huge closets in my new sewing room and have to wait until my husband puts shelves in also. I may give it a try myself when I go with my friend the end of May. I just started cleaning my sewing room yesterday. It is slow going. I don't know how I accumulated so much. Most of my fabric is already folded on the same type of shelves I plan on installing in the new closets so I will just pack it in bins the way it is. Wishing you happy sewing days in your permanent home.