View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:25 AM
bee3

Default online quilt store questions

I just spent, lost, an hour searching at one particular online quilt store that makes me think something doesn't seem right. I am looking for something my local shop doesn't have. When I put in a search for a bundle of this fabric, it came up under all the web searches for this store, at a ridiculously cheap price, from 94.00 to 24.00. Then when I went to their website, all of the sale items, were "out of stock", and it was impossible to "search for things on their website. so I wasted a lot of time.
When I called, that fabric bundle was on their site 5 years ago. When I checked for more, many more bundles did the same, but yet were not available.
On their website, they show a picture of the fabric, and then a great price, but when you read further, its actually for 1/2 yard of the fabric, so not so great a price.
Then I spent so much time in their sale section, and everything is out of stock.
Ive noticed a lot of hard to find fabrics pop up on a search under this stores name, and when you get to them, they are from years and years ago. When I mentioned it to the store owner, she sounded very nervous and hung up.

Last edited by bee3; 04-16-2015 at 10:34 AM.