Thread: PC Quilter
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 08:03 PM
txstitches

Default PC Quilter

I need some help and advice.
I'm considering buying the PC Quilter, but there is not allot of current conversations going on about it.
I have read some bad reviews (dated many years ago) complaining of customer service and tech support for PCQ. In this I would have to agree, I have tried calling and emailing their sales department for 3 days with no response. also complaints of frustration with learning the software, lacking in the user friendly department.
Like I said these are old posts.
I have heard that PCQ has come along way in the recent years and made many positive improvements, but can't get confirmation from real people PCQ's website show's customer satisfaction (also old out dated posts-nothing within the last few years) however these can be faked and most may be.
I am wanting to upgrade my HQ16 with adjustable frame and make in computerized, but I can't get anyone to help me. Pro-Stitcher is not an option due to the age of my machine apparently no one want to take on the challenge stating it would not be cost effective, and they want me to spend 22,000 on a new system (that is not cost effective). Well that ain't happening so I'm looking for another option.
I would like to know who is using the newest PCQ and what they think of it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated this is a significant investment and I want to be sure.

Thank you

Cyn