Old 04-17-2015, 12:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Not sure about the gold and white....did you try a deep blue? Anne? or a silver blue.grey?

It may look different when you are next to it than looking at the picture here. I am sure you will make it look great.

Decided not to sell my old Chrysler; may need a second car if the first one breaks down. Unhappy with US Cellular people in my hometown for misleading information on the cost of the new 'family' plan...did not tell me up front the monthly fee or the total start up fee. Not the hundred a month but more...doubling my old bill. Grrrrr. Then mislead me on the phone and said she was 'sorry' today when I pinned hr down on figures. Failed to get a copy of the contract until today...I am not a happy camper. Guess I am stuck for two years, then I can change again. My phone is hooked up to go through the radio when we are in the car....well, it did today....it broadcasted it at high volume, about blowing us out of the car! Not ready for that. Refused to call anyone until we had stopped and shut the car off.

Just not really for the high tech of today's lifestyles.