View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 01:42 PM
DonnaMiller

For attachments, try Sew-Classic.com. Jenny has feet for most machines. She knows which ones are long and short shank and will fit your machines. I just received a humongous order and everything was great. She is really honest about what works and what doesn't. I did order a couple of hand cranks from them and they weren't so bad either. She had even greased them. They worked smoothly and I was satisfied with the quality. Maybe they aren't original Singer quality, but not bad. I wouldn't know original Singer, as they are rarer than hens teeth in these parts. Not a chance of finding a real one. After all, life is a compromise. I called Jenny and we discussed the hand cranks and 221 parts. I ordered the felts for my 221 and 301 and that put them out or their smell misery. A cake of Irish Spring soap in the case and that as finally solved. Can't beat the price compared to the other sites. I got the order in two days, from Ohio to TN. Love their solid state foot controllers and that was the best money I ever spent.