Old 04-18-2015, 05:04 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

To recap the former posting last November, December, the children had put the dining room table up and had taken down the LA for several years, then never showed up to eat with them. All of you agreed that the LA needed to be returned and dinning room table taken down. Well, the daughter read the story here, and went into action to help the parents out, and replaced the dinning room LA and took the table down. So your comments do matter and get things moving in a good way. The one pattern "God's Eye" I had not seen before....she repeated it in several colors. First story was entitled "Private Showing", and for their own privacy matters I did not give their names or location out to the public on line.

I did print out all tlhe comments and pictures and presented them with an album with all the printed QB story and they had tears in their eyes reading the comments and hugging the album. I hope I can print this one out again for them. Your encourging comments is what she needs right now. Thank you for your time in making a comment.