Old 04-19-2015, 09:25 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Alas we all grow older, and it is a joy to remain on our own homes as long as possible. Now they have their lift chairs that they have needed for a long time and that will help. They will have medical trained nurse visiting them weekly and that will help. Grandson has learned how to LA quilts, and finished one that his dog claimed at his house. Mixed feelings about that usage.

This was my second time in their home, and I have seen the wonderful love the two of them share; a lesson for all their children and grandchildren to witness and follow in their lives. I fell privileged to see and post the pictures of the many quilts I have seen there. She is truly a gifted quilter with colors and quilt tops. Too bad the Veterans Hospital said he was fine when he cannot see with his right eye at all. The state pulled his drivers license, and refused hers at renewal because she could not get her wheelchair into their office, or rise by herself after sitting on a steel chair for two hours. Life is a struggle, more so for the seniors who need help, and not be limited by disabilities. They did not cause any accidents or were evolved in any accident. Yes, they are getting some of the help they need now, so I can continue my prayers for them. May their children continue to help them daily.

And may have I have more pictures to share in the future. She has been known to finish a quilt top in a week.