Old 04-19-2015, 06:33 PM
LLWinston44

Default Love the kids and starting on my hexies!!

I normally am not a fan of gift cards, but "my kids" surprise me with one and I enjoyed. I always help out my kids and their friends by doing taxes for them. I enjoy doing the taxes, and I love their faces when they see that they're getting a return. I never charge them. They're just young adults and every penny counts for them. Well one couple in particular always tries to pay me. I always refuse.

The other day I got an email. They found a gift card place called giftrocket dot com and basically through that I was able to get cash. But they were able to ensure that I wouldn't give it back LOL. They are stinkers for doing that, but it is done and I have to admit I enjoyed the cash! I was able to choose the option to have the money sent directly to my PayPal, (I could have chosen a check), and we all know that PayPal equals fabric money! The money was transferred to my PayPal the next day, I was online shopping that same day!! I got some precut hexies that I've been putting off spending the money on, and a couple pieces of fabric. Now I am on my way to my long journey of my grandmothers flower garden!

Heres a picture on my getting started!! Even though I don't really like gift cards, this gift rocket one was pretty darn cool. And even though I didn't want the kids to pay me, I'm definitely glad I was able to get the things that I've been putting off getting. ����
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg