View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 05:17 AM
shy

I have Viking machine and embroidery ..I wanted the embroidery so bad.thought of all I would do with it..bought all kinds of hoops ..thread..etc.I used it for maybe 6 months..I get total bored watching it.until it is time to change colors..plus there are only so many things u can use it for..I have all sorts of patients. So that isn't the problem.u can't just go do something else while it embroidery for long..there may be a problem.I haven't had it on in years now..and I do sew most every day..but only u know if this will happen to u..and if u care if it does..I keep all of my embroidery things..cause who knows..I may change my mind..plus one more thing..I have to keep an older lap top for my system..so I can put patterns on the blank card to use..after so many years..u have to buy a new program to up date the older machine..so the hundreds u spent to begin with isn't any good now..or u keep the older and use what u have ..I had put all kinds of patterns from the net .on thumb drives ..so I have all kinds to use..most of them free..it is all like every other thing with computers..they keep making more programs..so u either up date..or be happy with what u have..all that said..whatever u decide ..enjoy and follow your instincts..