View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:27 PM
meanmom

Nice to see you again Irish. My weight isn't creeping in either direction. Staying the same for several months. I guess i am ok with this since I haven't been either good or too bad. I went to yoga tonight I really like yoga. So relaxing. I need to find a good class for a second night of the week.
My knee surgery is on next Monday. I am ready to get it fixed. I am not allowed to take any of my meds this week. It is really stiff and sore after one day off meds. Hopefully it won't be too bad the rest of the week. It was really stiff at yoga tonight.
Coffeegirl I agree with the others. Have you cut your calories too low? You body will think it is starving. The plan I keep saying I am going to follow (that I don't) has you ate a snack mid morning and afternoon to keep your metabolism going strong all day long. No bread, potatoes etc. Every 4th day you get a serving of them. I followed it for a week and did really well, then I got off track. I am just trying to maintain for now and get back on track after surgery. I am just trying to eat extra healthy. Good luck.
Pat