View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 05:16 PM
giquilt

Originally Posted by Laurajbr View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I confess that I would not mind in the least if all my fabrics went in a garage sale to some lucky soul. My too pretty to cut items give such joy as is. I love to pull them out and ponder what wonder I will create.

When I am gone there will be all sorts of strange items for my loved ones to go through, but they will probably cry and laugh in equal measure. None of them sew, so my items will hopefully go to good will and some one can do with them as they will, perhaps my too pretty to cut items are destined to be some ones else's first quilt, the one that gets them hooked!
Great idea of a first quilt! None of us like to think about what will happen. So sorry to loose a quilter. I recently "cleaned" about 3/4 of my sewing room and made a list of projects as I went. Put either UFO or NS by each one. I filled 3 legal size pages and started 4th. Later I plan to go thru and give away some of these to my guild's charity quilts. I'm 60 and have been a constant quilter for 14.5 years.