Old 04-21-2015, 05:29 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by AngeliaNR View Post
Here is what I meant about the different blocks from the same beginnings. First, the Churn Dash--then from the same pieces, the Greek Cross.

This is how I am putting them together.
Very cool...I love mixing pieces around to see what else can be gotten!
I cut out my pieces for #10, but won't be able to work more on it till next month sometime...but I took the red/white/blue scraps from #7 for this #10 runner.
I also actually got MT#3 finished, quilted, & bound today! It's to be my granddaughter's graduation quilt in June. I love how bright & cheery it is & sparkely (tourquoise) like her. I also finished her quilt I taught her with (she was 10 yr. old & so it's a big UFO---HERS that I finished & will give her at graduation too. One for her bed & one to cuddle up with on the sofa. I only have MT#7 to finish putting together & quilt/bind, #10 to make & finish, #8 & #9 to quilt/bind. Then I'm all caught up on my MTs. Yea! Anyway, hope you don't mind I post both the finishes here. Thanks for looking & a big thank you to Judy! Waiting for the next one...
Attached Thumbnails mysterytrain-3-kaelyns-graduation-quilt.jpg   mysterytrain-3-kaelyns-graduation-quilt-backing-fabric.jpg  

Last edited by VickiM; 04-21-2015 at 05:32 PM.