View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 02:23 AM
CindyA

Hi everyone, I'm not even sure when I checked in last.

Beautiful flowers Penni!! Thanks for posting. Yes, please post more after you've done your weeding, etc. I can't get out now because the pollen is too high, but wish I could.

I'm back on track after being bad for weeks. Eating whatever, whenever, and not exercising. My yoga studio closed, too. I'm trying to stretch at home until a new studio opens up. One of the students who was studying is now a teacher and is opening up her own studio.

I'm tracking my food on WW on line and it really makes me stop and think about what I'm putting into my mouth.

I went with a friend to Zumba on Monday night after work. OH, MY GOSH!! I was seriously worried I'd have to call into work on Tuesday. When I got home after the class I had to take a Motrin. I got in the floor and stretched a few minutes but by the time I went to bed every part of my body was hurting and I was walking like a really old lady. Amazingly, when I got up Tuesday morning I was ok. I stretched again and got through the day just fine. I know I need to commit to some good exercise every week.

Pat, I'm so sorry I haven't sent in my FQs yet. I went to the quilt shop last weekend and have 3 new ones. I'll get them in the mail by Saturday at the latest. Good luck with the surgery!

Have a great rest of the week, everyone.
Cindy