Old 04-23-2015, 04:47 AM
Elisabrat

so many happy going to send by notices. Thank you everyone for letting me know. it makes this whole swapping thing fun. phew! I am not sure how many have already signed up for Mays swap but if you haven't.. hint hint run on over! remember these can be used to put your mug and snack on OR you can hang them on the wall and enjoy the little bit of art you received! dual uses? really? its true! lol

I think that the new theme is up time to get creative in your thinking. look over your fabrics. maybe pull 2 or four and look at them together. it helps you put an idea in your head on what you want to whip up for the next swap. and what the heck a whole week to get started AHEAD of the swap.. hint hinto.. you will surely be done with plenty of time to send and receive. Also starting in Junes swap ifyou have not sent your item in for the last months swap you will not be able to sign up for new swaps. This way it might help you remember to finish one project first before committing to another. I think this will help ensure that swaps are done in a reasonable fashion and that everyone receives one. Hopeful thinking? I hope its more than that