Old 04-23-2015, 04:58 AM
Elisabrat

please don't post your information on this board! send it to ctyankee. anyone can look at our board and seeing all your information is a bit scary with the cruds on the internet these days. just a warning. plus it makes life easier for ctyankee to get all the names down. she might not see a posting so make sure you write her please! nine sign ups already? that is great! come on over and join in the fun. if you wonder what a mug rugs is just go back and check out Aprils swaps and the swaps for March. there are some truly adorable mug rugs that are created!

My wine barrels and still waiting for some plants. I stare at the seedlings in the kitchen hoping that we are at the end of the snow season but I have been told to wait safely for the end to be here.. Memorial day? ugh. forever. also planting flowers are out. I guess its like a magnet for deers .. a pretty spot! yum! I will enjoy my garden fabrics instead. FLowers? got those! garden grass?? got that too! strawberries and cherries? always got those! so how does your garden grow? Mine grows lovely huge Christmas trees. I have 20 of them and lawn. egad lots of that too. Share what your thinking of making.. I know we would love sneak peaks and fabric selections.. tease us! this is going to be such a cool swap. It would be a shame for you to miss it!