View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 10:18 AM
Jim's Gem

This quilt I am working on is Gorgeous!!! It is all Batiks and for my oldest daughter and husband. Last year I finished one for my middle daughter and husband that one was aprox 111x102 or something like that. She got married first. Once I finish this one I will need to start on one for daughter #3 and her DH.
But before I start that one I have 2 more extra large queens I made for my bed. One, a flannel, I put together the top about 10 years ago but at that time I did not have the skills to quilt it and could not afford to send it out. The other was originally a lap size that my husband liked and said "can you make that a queen" I enlarged it (after searching to order more of the fabrics that were in it) got the squares all done and then it sat for about 7 years and I finally pulled it out last month and got the borders on and sandwiched it. I also have a large lap wedding gift that I have to finish the borders and then quilt before the wedding June 13. As well as binding on 5 additional quilts, not including these current ones.
These should just about kill me getting them done!!!!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!