Old 04-24-2015, 07:13 AM
Elisabrat

Hope you two sent your sign up information. Ctyankee is a blessing to me on doing the sign up part of this swap. She works hard at giving everyone partners, keeping information straight and keeping everyone of you happy. I love doing the swap but often mix up people or forget people on sign ups so this is working perfectly for both of us. I hope. As long as she gets your information in PM she will make sure your partnered up for another fun month.

Lynnie you crack me up. You and Jaba are the FASTEST at making these mug rugs. WOWSA. done already? love it! It is not such a fast project for me it takes me about 3 hours start to finish. picking fabrics, cutting them sewing them and binding them. yup. you got me beat. but still 3 hours out of an entire month of 24 hour days is not a big time commitment and its so much fun. Who doesn't love seeing the mug rugs that come in? if your talented with the computer (ie not me) could you take a copy of all the photos for April and put them in one picture to post on this site so show what we have done? I think it helps so much to see everything together at once. Your ideas.. pop! lol mine sure do.

If you haven't signed up yet we would love to have you! please send a PM to Ctyankee as she is the one doing the sign ups and assigning partners. You need to send her your full name, address and PHONE number in case there is trouble with a partner not receiving. It will not be shared with anyone that you do not chose to share it with yourself. so again, no posting of information here on the board just in a private PM to Ctyankee. We have about a dozen already so jump on in! send it today!