Old 04-24-2015, 01:00 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

DD has re-organized my computer and smart phone. Great news, except I have to learn an all new system on how to print, etc., changed my gmail address because I cannot remember passwords unless I write them down and then remember where I wrote it down. But I am still smart enough to relearn what I am doing on the high tech phone and computer according to her...

Then she tells me how much I have failed with age; and the things I cannot do anymore. How much the house has run downhill to what it used to be. This is after I cooked two big meals yesterday, and did all the dishes., etc., She leaves tomorrow. I think I can continue to smile.... I remember DGM doing her own thing at 83 in her own home. DD has not been around that many seniors to know what they can or cannot do. Yes, respect your elders because someday you may be there yourself!

I did try to 'flour' chicken drumsticks in Potato Starch flour, gluten free, and make the gravy with soy milk and chicken broth for lunch so DD could eat with the family meal free of things she could not eat. Not my way of cooking, but not too bad. Not too good.