Old 04-24-2015, 09:10 PM
NanaCsews2

If its the LB6800PRW, then yes I have used it. My DH was offered a gift for 30 years at his job. Nothing in the catalog was of much interest to him, but he did point out this Brother Project Runway machine and said I should have it. Of course I went for it and had him place the order! Embroiders very nicely, easy to sew on. You will love it. Lightweight, mine came with the Project Runway bag which was a huge bonus. The con to the machine, other than the small sewing area, the lack of space to hold all the feet and accessories in the storage area, and minimal lighting (I need tons of bright light on the sewing area), is the small 4x4 embroidery area/ hoop. Although, you could purchase larger hoops and move it up and down on the snap on embroidery unit, but still only embroiders a 4x4 design at a time. The Brother site and Amazon both have great descriptions of this very nice machine. Perfect for beginner or advanced embroiderer. It is very easy to learn on this machine. Follow the book-very thorough. Enjoy!