View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 07:16 PM
meanmom

Susan I don't know a lot about Fibromyalgia. Yoga is all gentle movements and stretching. It is a good workout but gentle. It is also very relaxing. My only problem with yoga is that I come home so relaxed I have a hard time doing anything for the rest of the evening. THere are aparently many different types of yoga. I like my instructor she really is good with taking in to account all of our joint issues. Check out some classes and see if they are right for you. I am 57 and might be the youngest in my class. I looked at a class several years ago, it was all young people. It didn't look like a good one for me. The instructor would have worked with me I am sure. Not sure I would have been comfortable with that group.
My knee replacement is Monday. I have been off of all of my meds all week in preparation for surgery. Man can I tell. I went to several stores today and my knee was pretty sore by the time I was heading home. I decided I couldn't ( or didn't want to) stand in front of the stove and cook so I stopped for Chipotle. I love it.
My GS 2nd birthday party is tomorrow. I made him a quilt covered with monsters. They all have big eyes. It is so cute. It isn't quilted yet. Not sure if I will do it of have it longarmed.
Pat