Old 04-26-2015, 07:04 AM
Elisabrat

ok you win. The grand ARE YOU CRAZY? prize. Hemming a wedding dress is nightmares enough for me all those layers! but doing the entire gown from chest to armpits to back with tiny little covered buttons and loops.. oh heck no. no way no how. I was in a big sweat over my daughters request that I a make 12 table runners out of burlap with lace applique on them. I thought BURLAP? it moves its not solid its harder than heck to sew with then I read your two stories and think give me those table runners I can do that! and I pray I can. wowsa is all I can say. high five down low and all that stuff. your amazing ladies. cant wait to see the pictures!

Mug rugs for May.... what are you ladies thinking? floral or veggies? no one knows yet? garden tools and seed packets? love to see what your envisioning (sp) so share with us a few ideas you might have. if you haven't signed up yet come on over! send Ctyankee a pm with your name, address, phone number and you will be guaranteed a spot in this fun swap! I want to remind you Ctyankee takes sign ups and I take any troubles you might have after the swap. We are splitting the fun here lol and trying to make sure that all of you get partners! and that your troubles if you have any are handled quickly. I think this will make the entire swap go along smoothly. If you have any ideas how to make it even better feel free to write me. I am all ears! literally I have huge ears lol. like that cartoon guy years ago with freckles and big ears? that's me minus the freckles lol.