Old 04-26-2015, 07:10 AM
Elisabrat

quilty louise did mine over a period of one week. each day I tackled one corner or the closet and would take things out, sort by what I needed, what I would truly use and what I would share with someone else who might need somethings too. I gave five big boxes away of things and my room looks great once more. so its nice to sort and heck you find all sorts of lovely things. oh I forgot about this! and oh I need this one for that project! and oh oh look at this! ok it takes a while but its worth it. keep at it it will get done. then you wont need to touch it again for .. at least six months (this is the time it takes for me to mess things up again lol).

We are winding down here and a few mug rugs yet to be seen but I know they are coming. At least I pray they are coming I have heard from several people who have mailed but a tad late so please don't worry they are coming just sometimes life gets in the way of things. I hope you are all in touch with each other and that things will be worked out between you. crossing fingers and toes. share your pictures as they come in! we love seeing what you get!