Thread: Netflix?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 05:18 AM
shy

I am with the rest of the answers..I have both Netflix and prime..I use them both..I think for 7.99 what is not to like..u can watch .add free..series..movies..and more..the only bad thing ..is they don't change often..or add new often I don't think.prime has about the same as flixs..but as said u can rent movies from them also..I binge watched justified..yesterday on prime..13 ..45 minute long each ..I do this once in a while..put usually ..I only turn on the t.v.at night..also u can watch most ..abc..nbc..Fox ..other stations on your computer's..or iPad just like flixs or prime for free..personally I do not watch while I sew..but if I did all of these could be watched by computer or kindle or ipad..plus the flixs and prime u can stream to your big t.v. by using one cable..it plugs into the computer and t.v.cost about 15_16.dollars..if u have a smart t.v. it is built into the set..older t.v.buy a wifi DVD player..it streams..Netflix..and 3-4 others..one time cost of 120.00 or less at wal mart..just have to make sure it says wifi on the box..many..many ways to go..but again for 7.99 a month ..even if u don't use it all the time..that is like buying a roast for one meal..only this u get every day..