View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 01:26 PM
elly66

Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
Petting my fabric certainly improves my mood. When I get b....cranky DH sends me to my room.
Lol! wish my husband would do this! I'll have to suggest this to him. Just the other day I told him all the work around the house was really cutting into my sewing time (this was while finding another project the house needed). He just shook his head.

Emma I love the new machine! I am drooling! Would love to have one like it someday. Enjoy her - I bet she just purrs away for you!

Everyone seems to be doing really good on the moratorium. For april I've done better. Does it help there's no LQS - maybe Probably the most helpful for me is deleting emails announcing sales.

I've also been busy making quilts from a portion of my sister's stash that my brother-in-law and niece had given to me after she passed. I think it was was five rubbermaid containers. After almost two years I can look at them now and smile.

I was blessed to be there when she acquired most of it! Oh the fun we had. Weird enough I find it comforting to go down memory lane while I'm making quilts from it. I would like to make each niece and nephew at least a throw but that will take awhile as there is eight in the family.