Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 PM
LovingIzabella

LOL Mad-Overachievers-I like that :-)

KBunn-No fears we all work at our own pace in our own time-it isn't a race to the finish line it is a journey to be enjoyed :-)
I too am letting the fabric speak to me-work with my inner quilter to make a block come to life and be!

I have been numbering them as they come in and with the exception of the people from Canada am doing them in order.

Kys-I am so glad you enjoy the spreadsheet and that it is helping you :-)
If anyone can think of a way that I can make it better for the next go round please let me know your thoughts and ideas.
My mail comes before I get home from work so it's not really torture waiting for the mail the torture for me is waiting for the day to pass so I can get home and check it lol!

Wow Susie 11 in one day-I think your mail person was hoarding them and petting them lol
And nope not a week-which makes this swap fun. you can let your creativity flow as it needs to-you have the time for that :-)

Awww Nancy-thank you so much. Izabella is so excited to see her blocks. When I get the squishes she asks me mom can I open that one is it for me? lol she is just too cute.

Liz-you received one of my daughter's F8s so please feel free to add any bright or any color you would like to :-) She is so excited and loves color so be as creative as you wish :-)

I hit the motherload today and got 8 super squishies.
I received from:
Barb S
Lisa
Andee
Lori
colleen
Cindy
MJ
Anite

I was unable to mail my completed blocks as planned as the auditors would not leave me be :-( Will definetly mail them tomorrow.

This is already turing out to be a fabulously fun swap. Thank you all for joining me on the journey!

Hugs
April