Thread: Paducah!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 04:32 AM
Sharbank

Purl, I was there!! Wonderful trip with five of my quilt buddies. The whole town of Paducah participates in the quilt show. It is overwhelming to try to see everything in just a couple of days. None of us signed up for classes so we were free range to see all we could. The winners were presented online with much better photography than I could take with my phone. There are vendors for every imaginable quilt accessory, tools, hangers, machines, etc. The Quilt Week website has great info so you can do some planning ahead. We also took in the Quilt Museum, Quilt In A Day has 3 locations, Hancocks has a huge facility and many small shops with good selections. The best part for me was meeting so many quilters from all over the world. Norway, Spain, England, Ireland, Australia and South American countries were all represented during lunch outside. Great trip and I am still trying to get rested up for the next adventure. Click into Pinterest and search for Paducah Quilts 2015 to see the quilts. Enjoy!!