Old 04-29-2015, 06:41 AM
Elisabrat

Ok phone numbers are an absolute must. if you don't send I need to be able to contact you and find out why. Its only fair. Last month we have two people lynnie and Jaba who have not received their swaps yet. Really? Two people who always send, always send early in fact and they are missing their mug rugs again? If you don't include your phone number I will have you removed from swapping this month. so if your worried send Ctyankee your phone number right now so you are not taken off that list. NO EXCEPTIONS. calling on angels is beyond old. Its plain unfair. You will also be blocked from next months swap until you have sent your item and provide mailing proof. a tracking number guarantees your safe. its easy to see where it came from and where it is going to. no tracking number your going to have to be held off for that new swap due to lack of arriving on time. I will keep a list from this month forward of those who cant play until their swaps are complete. Its a small quilted mug rug. 10 x 6 or so.. and it shouldn't take an entire month to make. please be responsible for what you have signed up for. Your partner is willing to commit so you should be too. sigh. angels are needed for back up if these mug rugs do not arrive. send me a PM if you can help. thanks!