Old 05-01-2015, 07:52 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Hi Carrie...this time of your life is so full..I remember it well and sneaking in "me time" is such a treat.

I have been keeping up on posts, but that's about all. Spring always busy when the sun shines. DH hauled two big skid steer buckets of cow lot dirt..I refilled and top dressed my garden beds with it one 5 gallon pail at a time..is it any wonder why I sleep well at night but wake with aching muscles....those. cinnamon rolls sound good about now, Honchey. Did you get enough for everyone to have with mid morning coffee?......

I have decided to pass on the sew along..don't have the other two done and don't want to start another UFO.. maybe I can sew along with blocks in the other quilts.....I'd hate to miss out on everyone's chatter.

Need to get back to work..going to pick up beef from the locker..we have been out of hamburger for a while and DH is craving a big juicy burger and bun. Also picking up oil filter and new lawn mower blades so I can start that weekly chore..ugh.....Must also keep an eye on the mailbox. :-)