View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 05:14 AM
MargeD
Power Poster

So sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you get better real soon. As suggested below, making string quilts or even just sewing squares together, although I think you would have to have them already cut out unless DH or a quilting friend can come over for a visit and do that for you. I found a way to do some sewing after I had my right rotator cuff repaired 2 years ago and with right shoulder replacement surgery in a few days, I'm going to try to cut squares for a twin size quilt for my sister's 3rd great-granddaughter. Before she passed away we were going to make a twin quilt of 6" squares for her first GGD, but it didn't happen. I did make and finish that quilt, but then my great-niece went on to have 2 more girls. I made one more twin quilt, but figured I had to make a third so she wouldn't feel left out. I plan on cutting lots of squares in the next few days and when I can, I hope to sew some of them together, as I get very cranky when I can sew or quilt. Good luck with your recovery.