Old 05-03-2015, 01:25 PM
4dogs

Default help with this NEW one....cost $11 plus shipping...what do I have here?

Help..........if you can tell me anything about this newest addition to my Iron Ladies, I would sure appreciate it...I purchased it for $11.00 plus shipping......I know what brand it is, but that is about all..........the decals are not too bad, but ??? else......It looks like it needs a belt..it is a treadle or a hand crank or ?
The case is in pretty good shape, except for the fact that is wasn't packed well enough and it caused a split in the back side of the case...but its still holding together...loose handle, and the machine isn't actually mounted in it, just sitting in it right now.,........but it is pretty and old, and I would like to get it going if possible....any help is really appreciated..........
ok, for some reason, it is NOT letting me put the photos in, and we really need that............it is a white rotary ..so it says on the front......I will try to fix this so the site will load the photos in....no idea why it isn't...just says the file upload failed.....I have tried several different photos..same results................