View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 06:39 AM
Bee Beatty

Hi Everyone! Good to be back and checking in here! Sounds like this has been a busy time for everyone.......well...me too! I wouldn't know where to begin! So I won't go back only to report that I have been getting time in on my UFO's and will post photos next weekend for Mother's Day.

Just a brief update: 2 weeks vacation resulted in 5 extra pounds which I could not afford. Let's just say it will long be remembered as the Krispy Kreme Donut vacation The garden is in the ground and looking great this week. Planted new flower garden around Mom's sun porch....poppies, coneflowers, columbine, coreopsis and others from seed.
Pool is open and getting things ready for the Boomer's Quilting Retreat in late September.

Those of you who are confirmed and those on the "Send Me Info" list we be receiving an update e-mail from me mid-week. Ready to get back into the planning for this Retreat!

As for next Boom Swap.......I am ready when you are Janice! Would love to read a quick update from all the Boomers out there! Missing my "Keeps Me In Stitches" sisters.

Bee's Buzzin' again!