View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:36 PM
happylab

Jaba, it seems as though you enjoyed you day. I think you should continue to celebrate the birthday month though. Take yourself out to your favorite resturant, buy that quilt project fabric you have been wanting for months/ or years, or take that mini vacation you have been wanting to go on, but just put off.

Barb, seems like you had fun on the Plow day.

Anaka, thank-you for sharing the lovely pattern. I will add that to my list of potentials. I too figure I will be in several swaps for the next few years, if I plan on making several of these quilts.

Jaba and everyone else doing the swoon quilt sew a-long. I love your swoon quilt tops. I am on step three. I too decided to use 2 1/2" squares. I decided to make my top from 4 colors. Red, blue, green, and white/off white/tan christmas fabric. I'll post my progress on the swoon follow-along. Then I will post the completed project here after I complete the project. So far I just love the this project. I did use several squares from last year's swaps.

Congrates to to the winner of the contest. If you like, you can PM me with what the secret prize was. I can keep a secret. I promise. LOL

Everyone, have fun sewing and quilting.