Thread: sashiko machine
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 05:22 AM
B Sisson

I found a dealer close to home and told her about my problems. She said to bring it in and she would trouble shoot it for me. She worked on it over 2 hours and the breakage happens at all different times and doing different things. She told me it was no longer under warranty which I'd owned it less than 6 months. I went home and tried to find something on that but found nothing in writing as to how long the warranty was. Had I been offered the gold warranty which I guess costs you another grand it would have been. She told me it would cost me to ship it back to the company, cost me to have them look at it, cost me to get it shipped back. She told me that they had an embroidery machine from babylock that was fussy like mine and paid to send it back to be told that it was just fussy and to deal with it. She told me I would be throwing my money away to send it back, that I just had a fussy machine and to deal with it. She said go home, sew with it and when the thread breaks , rethread it and move on. That was back in December and it is still in the box from bringing it back from her place. I haven't touched it. We did everything possible to see if that was the problem. The one thing that I notice is that when the thread breaks you can hear it snap. This to me says its getting caught.