Old 05-05-2015, 09:01 AM
roguequilter

Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
Greetings folks,

The outbound trip is taking the southern route, the return trip is the northern route. Anyone wanna meet up for lunch/dinner along the way?

The general plan is:
May 20th - Get married ...CONGRATULATIONS !!! ...wish you many years of love!

May 25th - Arrive Washington DC - i don't know if the industrial arts museum is open again after being closed for the renovations i read about, but if so ...do try to find time for that bit of the Smithsonian! where hubs & i have spent many happy hours. they had a huge display case of antique sewing machines of 1800's. where i found that the w&w that hubs had brought home from a tool auction, thinking it was a scroll saw (), was actually a sewing machine !

May 26th - Arrive Boston - national aquarium in baltimore!!

May 28th - Arrive Philadelphia
May 30th - Arrive Jamestown, NY

May 31st - leave Jamestown NY for home
June 3nd - return home
my husband has worked for a construction company for many many years. they sent us all over the country to new jobs for years. as a result of moving every few months to new jobs that were usually spaced across the full width of the continental United States, we have traveled coast to coast many times & visited as many historical places as we could. enjoy your trip!! this is such a beautiful country filled w beautiful people! and if, as you cross the northern tier route, you find yourself crossing washington state via hwy 90 ...we'd be delighted to wander north a bit and meet you for lunch in a historic mining town or ??? ...

Last edited by roguequilter; 05-05-2015 at 09:04 AM.