Old 05-06-2015, 04:30 AM
janRN

Just got caught up on all of yinz--what a busy group. Aren't we blessed to be able to do so much? It's been busy here but so much fun. DGD is a senior in high school, graduating in a few weeks. We've been to her final school play, she's been in school plays since 9th grade. She's great on stage, great voice and certainly not shy but she CANNOT sing LOL. So this year in Beauty & the Beast she played a fork LOL--the play was so great and the kids all so talented. Her Prom was last Friday. She wore the dress MrJanRN bought her on their trip to China picked out by his former co-workers wives. It was a changseom (can't spell it), satin embroidered with high neckline, form fitting knee length with a slit--gorgeous, and she wasn't half naked like some of the other prom goers. Wow--what are they feeding girls these days?? I didn't have cleavage until I was pregnant!!

No sewing here for the past week or so, hope to get to the Bat Cave for awhile. Altho the bright sunshine is telling me I should clean my windows!