Old 05-06-2015, 06:21 AM
Honchey

You're not the only one that need their windows cleaned...The leaves on the tree outside my kitchen window haven't come out yet and it is very sunny & bright..too much so now I can see how spotted they are..Yuk.

I am a little sore today..fibro is acting up and I was lifting trade in machines to be tested to see if they work..some real oldies... 2 out of 4 don't work...I might be interested in one of them. maybe.. price has to be right.. Why do I have to get another machine is beyond me...four more to check out today...My boss was very happy to see me..Yeah! she had my day planned for me..work, work, work .
I forgot my purple fabric so I couldn't cut the borders for my mystery....I did manage to sew some blades from an old project I started. it's a 12 blade kaleidoscope Dresden. I have a couple of the plates done.. novelty fabric (colored cats on red background) have to make yo yo's for the centers. I'll do them in green..It will be a very colorful top!!!
Oh well, time for my second cup of coffee and then unpack some of my stuff from my trip home then it will be time to leave for work..
Have a good day all. H.