Old 05-06-2015, 03:50 PM
greywuuf

what you have is a white family rotary ( full rotary hook ) that uses round bobbins and operates very much like any "regular" sewing machine. I do not know what model number it is ... but it is Almost ( with the exception of the clutch knob on the hand wheel) identical to two of mine. it is a straight stitch only machine with no "reverse" or "back tack" function and they are reported to be very durable reliable and nicely made machines. they rotate opposite of singers so be aware of that, as to the nature of how you would power it.... it has a pulley on the hand wheel and would be a Great treadle machine and as mentioned before it has the holes on the back side for mounting an electric motor, mine drives with a solid wheel contacting the hand wheel, though you probably have the option of mounting a belt drive motor as well. my electric version with slightly different decals is a 1923.... this one matches my treadle machine and appears older to me ... but that is just a hunch I would place it "pre 1940" with some confidence but other than that others will have to guide you.

Last edited by greywuuf; 05-06-2015 at 03:53 PM.