View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:44 AM
Oklahoma Lightning

I haven't been doing to good. Had my shoulder operated on a month ago and it turned into a big thing. My doctor says it be 6 months to a year before I can lift my arm. Then I almost lost my baby sister Christmas week. So, I have been fighting major depression bad.
Yesterday my husband came carrying in a package.
He said something like what you order now. You got to not be spending money but he was grinning and I knew I had been spending any money. It was a wonderful package from my Secret Angel. I set in the floor looking at the beautiful colors that will go Perfect in my Christmas mystery quilt when I can use my arm. The pinks,greens and beige's fit just like she has seen what I was going to use in the quilt. There was also some pretty chicken print material. And if that wasn't enough and lord knows it was way to great, she put in chicken note pad,chicken week list then I found a CD on quilting tips.
Thank you so much, it brighten my day. My husband and daughter in law said, see God telling you it be alright, your arm will get better and you be back to using this wonderful gift.
Thank you so much and if I put this in the wrong place could some one move it where it needs to be.
Oh, and my no spending hubby said. Now that you got this wonderful package, do you want to go to the quilt store for your Angel? I haven't even wanted to go to town in weeks but we going today to the quilt store and I am looking foreword to it for a change.
Thank you so what.