Old 05-07-2015, 07:50 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh windows....walked into the house and saw such dirty windows looking out over the dining room table.....maybe for another day.

How lucky to have an imported silk prom dress...kudos to GpaJanRN for enlisting a feminine angle to the selection.....

Our shopping trip was successful...Emily found the fabric she liked right away...she has gotten to be such a grown up...was fun to spend the afternoon with just her..got her home in time for her to get ready for her concert...she sang a duet part...she was kind of excited as she sang it solo at practice and surprised everyone with her booming voice with many compliments afterwards. Her school is big on building self-esteem...not giving it, but building it. Found 2 pairs of Naturalizer shoes on sale...my favorite brand of shoes..they fit and they last, so will be a while before I have to go shoe shopping...yeah I hate to shop...except for fabric.

Stopped at farm fleet...dropped $$ as I purchased farm fly control products as well as some Corrid (for candidiasis treatment and control). Then had to stock up on nuts...much cheaper than grocery store and will last until Christmas...I let the kids snack on almonds and walnuts..

Good for you, QNS, to recognize what one can accomplish and then find a good home for those you would rather not do. A feeling of good when some of the clutter gets reduced...I need to do the same...I cleaned out some used clothes I was keeping for upcycling...Let someone else do it.....

Glad you can enjoy sewing time on your RV trip, Jeanie..share your mystery quilt when you are done...please...

Hope the body is doing better, Honchey. Does weather changes affect the fibromyalgia?

Trying to decide what to do today...think I will go dig some blue bells to transplant...best time to do it as the foliage dies back and you can't see where they are a month from now....off I go.....have a good one...