Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 AM
Honchey

I have been very busy with Dr appts.. Had three of them yesterday and have 2 next week..then to AC for a visit with my 2 sisters for our Birthdays next week. My older sister will be 78 on the 20th and I'll be 75 on the 16th.. All three of us will be in adjoining rooms at the Taj Mahal in AC for 3 days..I'm bringing my little machine & knitting..I'm not that much of a gambler. slots mabybe and go out to eat..They are having a lot of freebies, tournaments & dinners... It seems the older I get the busier I seem to be...but...don't get very much done...
Checked out a little Brother machine..bobbin winder doesn't work..took the machine apart and can see what the problem is but I'm not equipped to fix it..It's computerized so I don't want to mess with the connections in order to separate the machine... so the bobbbins will have to wind on another machine...has an extension table and it sews very nice. I also managed to get a Singer 185 that is filthy but it runs and needs some TLC & oiling. I might do that today after I go to the store.. That makes 4 Green 185's that I have...I have to sell 3 of them..I have to check to see what they are going for on Ebay...
Have a good day all..H.