Old 05-11-2015, 07:01 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Good morning..last night watched storm progress in western Iowa as I have lots of relatives in the affected area..no problems for any of them.
Getting to the national competition is a big achievement...congratulations to your two archers, Carrie..
Just got off the phone with my computer guy..monitor goes black..sounds like the backlight is going so will run into town for a new one later today..then grocery shop before guild meeting..so glad I have the Kindle for internet back up..
Saw one hummingbird at the feeder on Saturday..so far only one oriole..he was sitting and sipping then looked around as if to say, "where is everybody?" Last year I had six pair...Apple tree is in full bloom and not a cedar wax wing in site. It's the only time I see them, wonder where they went to this year?

I may head down and work in the sewing room..my current project is a quilter's basket for a 4-H fundraiser in June. I saw on Sew it with Nancy some quick fabric baskets. have a big and a small one made...ready quick to do. I'm filling the big one with sewn notions...pin cushion, a machine cover, a Mat to set the machine on, a needle case, a used needle case, and a few more items. One way to use up stash.......have a good one...