View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 06:53 PM
marilyn43

Saturday we went to our last grandchilds graduation. It was a perfect day. It was sad and happy because I know there won't be anymore school activities for me to take part in. My son and family live just 8 mi. west of Lincoln, Ne. I'm trying to figure how many miles I have driven since their daughter was in high school. I followed all of her sports and school activities and then the 2 boys were after Casey. I have thanked God over and over for blessing me with 20 yrs. of safety on the road. Not even a flat tire any car trouble. Is that being blessed or what. I now that HE was riding in that car with me. It's a 2 hr. drive. I'm just going to have to get into some heavy duty quilting now and get all grandkids a quilt made. I haven't heard from my partner yet so am getting a little concerned. Hope she is ok. Jakes other grandma made him a t shirt quilt made out of his high school t-shirts that have all the different activities on the front of the shirt. It is a wonderful quilt. She made our granddaughter Casey one and also made one for Nick(grandson). Well think I'll go back to the sewing room and do a few more things before heading to bed. All have a great night.