Old 05-13-2015, 04:40 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

LOL....strings handed over to receptionist...just a crazy old quilt lady you were.....
A lot accomplished....after guild meeting I sorted through 2 large shopping bags of scraps..Tuesday ran errands while waiting for Sam at play group and my computer..New monitor needed...went for the 23" one. I can see 2 programs at once..love it when I do bookwork...have ss and accounting program open at the same time. Of course had to reconnect every thing when I got home so am up and running again. Last night worked on an EQ project for LQS before I called it a day.
Today started out sorting cow records...I'm filing dead cow info in the dead cow notebooks while removing a couple of cow families we have no living family members. Kind of sad when that happens. I've got 4 big 3 ring blinders for the dead cows, 2 smaller ones for the current herd and 1 large one for the heifers. The cow production software we use doesn't retain archival information which is why I have the dead cow files. Our breed association has the info in their data base, but don't want to call them every time I need information on a cow family...I'm half way through the filing...took a 2 hour break and mowed half my lawn...Hope to finish off tomorrow..have some bookwork to do on Friday and have a farm visitor on Saturday..Will be here for lunch so if I am AWOL...that's why...do hope to share my baskets and a couple other things I've finished before the week's out....back to filing....