Old 05-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Elisabrat

Twins! exciting and so much better the young have them than people old like me! I have no energy for twins! could love them to pieces however and then send them on their merry way lol that I have energy for! we will all be waiting the new ones arrival. Cant wait to see the pics and learn their names.

I have two people who have stepped up for an extra mug rug this month. Thank you both of you for being sweet ladies and wonderful angels. The reason I cant pair up the two who haven't received is they both sent already to their missing partners. so once again in future months I will remind you to hang onto what you have made until your partner lets you know they are ready to mail. you may end up with your own mug rug but you wont be out a mug rug which would I think help a little bit. plus it does leave you open to swapping with someone who hasn't heard by the mail date from their own partner. and if you haven't mailed on the mail date or earlier well its going to be on your own head that your partner has to find another partner. AND you will be locked out of next months swap unless you let ctyankee or me know why you haven't sent on time or cant send on time. end of that discussion