View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 10:52 AM
Macybaby

I have one of each - and I'm using that style stool to go with. There is a newer style stool with the same feet, but does not have the profile at the top of the leg (just straight).

The lever on my 101 table folds up out of the way - but that bottom brace between the legs makes it a bit difficult to push the bench all the way under. Right now my 101 has DH's Bernina 530 sitting on top.

I'm a bit miffed though - all this time I've been planning on putting a 319 in my trapizoid cabinet (funky machine in a funky cabinet) and it does not fit! I'd have to trim the edge of the drawer compartment so I can close the door.

So I figured, ok -let's put the 401 in there - and it also does not fit - it's too fat and the top won't close . . .
I have my 301 in a different cabinet, and wanted to keep it in that one, but that one has a lot more room so I may be moving things around again.

I had also planned on putting the White 670 in the pfaff cabinet - but DH wired it up special to work in the cabinet it's in -so we decided it would stay there - not sure what I'll put in the pfaff cabinet now (original Pfaff is in a different Singer cabinet and will stay).