View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Macybaby

I've still got to move the Pfaff 130, and I'm going to see if the 319 will fit in the cab the Pfaff was in - it came with a 401A.

I ended up bring the FW cabinet downstairs to my office, moving the Trapiziod upstairs and the 201 cabinet (the actual cab that housed the machine I learned to sew on) into the hallway right outside my office (where the trapizoid cab was). The 301 is in the trapizoid cab, the 15-90 is in the large Queen Anne, the 401A is in the bent leg cab (that the 301 came in), my Mom's old White Rotary is in the Marsha Washington cab, and that leaves the long leg Queen Anne to put something in - and I have the parlor cabinet up there, but I don't remember what is in it (and forgot to look). I also have a smaller parlor cab in my office and don't remember what is in that - the Library has a 27 in one treadle, and a 127 in the other.

Just got in from measuring the Shed machines so DH can make the base stands for them. Davis, White, New Royal and Wheeler Wilson can stand on their owe feet, the rest need help.