View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Mrs. SewNSew

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
I'm a bit miffed though - all this time I've been planning on putting a 319 in my trapizoid cabinet (funky machine in a funky cabinet) and it does not fit! I'd have to trim the edge of the drawer compartment so I can close the door.

So I figured, ok -let's put the 401 in there - and it also does not fit - it's too fat and the top won't close . . .
I have my 301 in a different cabinet, and wanted to keep it in that one, but that one has a lot more room so I may be moving things around again.

I had also planned on putting the White 670 in the pfaff cabinet - but DH wired it up special to work in the cabinet it's in -so we decided it would stay there - not sure what I'll put in the pfaff cabinet now (original Pfaff is in a different Singer cabinet and will stay).
THAT! That right there! I was wondering if anyone else had these problems! I do the same exact thing-plan for a certain machine in a certain cabinet and then find out the drawer won't shut or the machine doesn't drop down right or some such thing! It's very frustrating. You measure the opening and the hinges and it all just seems like it should go smoothly, but it doesn't. I get that. I have got to stop polishing and planning until after I lift the beast up and check the installation.

I hope you get it all sorted out!